The InAIR blends proven components and technologies to yield the next generation in dry cooling: an Air Cooled Condenser featuring induced draft fans. Induced draft fans have been used reliably in the majority of power plant main cooling systems world-wide, like in wet cooling towers applications. Now, through innovative engineering and utilization of our self-supporting ALEX bundles, ENEXIO can offer the InAIR, an ACC which offers the superior operational performance.
Induced draft Air Cooled Condenser
InAIR - Innovative and Intelligent
From the company who invented the Air Cooled Condenser, comes the next generation of innovative and intelligent design.
Primary benefits with induced draft fans:
- Reduced air inlet and total height of ACC: less visual impact
- Smaller footprint of columns
- Reduction of steel structure quantities (up to -60%)
- Reduction of steel structure weight (up to -50%)
- Reduced costs for construction (-10% to -25%)
- Reduced construction duration: 20% to 30% decrease in man-hours for erection work
- Easier pre-assembly at grade
- Inherent design of supporting steel structure greatly reduces the requirement of scaffolding
- Reduction in the length of the main steam duct
- Reduced investement costs
- Shorter delivery and erection periods
- Patented around the world
No fan bridge needed
In a classic forced draft ACC, the fans are exposed to an elevated level of dynamic loading. The vibrational effect of dynamic loading can be mitigated by calculation and design – but not eliminated. The InAIR resolves this weakness in the classic ACC design.
- InAIR requires no fan bridge, resulting in less vibration stress which leads to longer lifetime of rotating equipment
- Minimized air recirculation due to high exit velocities of air
- Less sensivity to wind effects